Affiliate Content Accuracy Checklist
We love to share amazing content created by our affiliates. However, we also want the content to be accurate! Follow these “dos and don’ts” before submitting a piece of content for promotion. Once you’re ready, you can submit that content here.
What to Do
- Make sure you’re following the rules by referring to our FTC Compliance guide.
- Write about your own experience with the tool. Include the tips you have for getting the most out of Tailwind.
- Write Tailwind as Tailwind — not TailWind.
- Make sure you are presenting Pinterest and Instagram in a good light. We are partners after all!
- Cover a topic thoroughly and use good grammar. Focus on tactics and benefits for the bottom line for those who are following your advice.
- Promote Tailwind for Instagram and Tailwind for Pinterest as two separate subscriptions, with Tribes and SmartLoop as additional PowerUps for Tailwind for Pinterest.
- Share if you’ve had great results with Tailwind (screenshots of analytics and graphs are great), but call out that just because you’ve had great results doesn’t mean others are guaranteed to. If you do mention your own results and you want us to consider promoting your content, you’ll also have to link to our typical results for Tailwind for Pinterest or Instagram members
What Not to Do
- DON’T just rehash what Tailwind or another affiliate has already written.
- DON’T submit a resources page to be considered for paid promotion. While those are great for generating signups over time, we won’t pay to promote a page linking to so many resources.
- DON’T forget our trial is not time based, but instead is based on 100 scheduled Pins or 30 Scheduled Instagram posts.
- DON’T write about competitors in posts you would like to have considered for promotion. We wouldn’t want to pay to promote our competitors, right?
- DON’T forget to use links to supporting sources when you can.
- DON’T forget to include social sharing images (i.e. a Pinterest Pin) so we can better promote your post!
- DON’T change our logo when creating social image. You can find different variations to use in the creative asset library.
Cost of Tailwind
- $15 per month per social account
- Annual Plus plan $119 per year per social account
- For example, a Tailwind User with a two Pinterest Plus accounts and one Instagram Plus account would pay $45 per month or $357 annually.
- Tailwind’s Plus Plan comes with 250 SmartLoop posts, which is counted as 1 Pin to 1 Board. For example, if someone adds the same Pin image to 3 Boards, that would equal 3 SmartLoop Posts. Members can purchase PowerUps to add more SmartLoop posts on top of their Plus Plan.
- Communities Pro:
- 10 Communities memberships and 80 Communities submissions per month.
- The annual price is $159.76.
- The monthly price is $22.48.
- Unlimited number of Communities and 200 Communities submissions per month.
- The annual price is $199.76. The monthly price is $29.98.
- Unlimited number of Communities and submissions each month.
- The annual price is $359.75.
- The monthly price is $59.98.
- 500 SmartLoop posts.
- The annual price is $59.88
- The monthly price is $7.50
- 1,000 SmartLoop posts.
- The annual price is $119.88
- The monthly price is $15
- Unlimited number of SmartLoop posts.
- The annual price is $359.88
- The monthly price is $45
Tailwind Unlimited Bundle:
- For the Tailwind power user, we have our Unlimited Bundle deal which includes the Plus Plan and Unlimited Communities and SmartLoop PowerUps.
- Tailwind’s Unlimited Bundle costs $479 per year. By bundling the annual Plus Plan with the Unlimited PowerUps, members are able to save $360 a year compared to paying for each separately.