I’m going to take a wild guess that you’re someone trying to make your dreams come true, and you realize social media plays a part in that. Whether you’re a small business owner or you’re performing research – whatever brings you here, welcome!
There’s a lot to consider regarding establishing a brand on social media, let alone multiple platforms. Maybe you’re on one platform already and wondering if adding another would be worth the hassle.
Well, in this post, we’re going to discuss why your brand should be on multiple platforms, how to successfully manage several social media accounts, and provide some tips on developing a strategy.
Let’s get to it!
The Value of Social Media for Business
Social media marketing can take your business to new heights. Maybe you already know it’s essential, but let’s break down the specific perks social media accounts give a company.
- Ability to promote your business (locally, nationally, regionally) affordably.
- Access to networking with other creators and businesses.
- PR and reputation building, giving your business a definitive brand.
- Wider reach of potential customers.
- Direct increase of sales.
You can learn more about the benefits of social media in our blog post, What is Social Media Management. And for a more business-specific approach, check out our post on How to Use Social Media to Promote a Local Business.
While social media, in general, is beneficial to a marketing plan, each platform has its unique ability to reach new customers. This means it’s crucial to have a presence on many apps.
If you want to enter the business ownership arena in 2022, learning how to manage multiple social media accounts is a big part of experiencing success.
Next, we’re going to back it up one more time and show why you shouldn’t be on just one platform, but many.
Why You Should Have Multiple Social Media Accounts?
With so many social media platforms, it can be confusing deciding which ones to utilize. Especially considering the strategy on each app is slightly different. It can feel like too much of a bother managing multiple accounts.
While it may not feel worth the effort to use multiple accounts, I put together a list of 5 reasons a company should manage multiple social media accounts instead of just one.
- Increase visibility and brand awareness: A large part of your potential customers will have a profile on at least one social network. And certain apps resonate with different demographics, so you’re casting a much wider net of potential customers by using multiple accounts.
- Improve the online reputation of your business: Social media is a great place to define your brand’s personality and establish who you are, and each app has its ways to do that. For example, Instagram can showcase videos and behind-the-scenes footage. In contrast, Twitter is a great place to show witty and snappy comments. Each app allows a different type of creativity and connection with your audience.
- Facilitate communication between the company and customers: Social media gives brands a direct communication channel. Customers love how accessible brands are on social media; it helps build trust between the brand and customers.
- Promote products or services with different strategies: As mentioned earlier, each social media platform works differently. The preferred content and algorithms vary, giving you more opportunities to reach people in creative ways. And when you manage multiple social media accounts, you can create different marketing strategies to promote your products and services.
- Analyze your competitors: Another advantage of social networks for companies is quickly detecting your competitors and studying what does and doesn’t work for them. You can see what content in your niche does well on each app to help guide your strategy.
It’s a huge advantage to use multiple platforms to reach your audience! So if you’re converted and wondering – “how am I going to add multiple apps to my plate?” well, look no further because the next section is just for you. 😘
Best Tools for Multi Social Media Posting
While there are several social media platforms, there are also several apps that help businesses manage multiple accounts.
Having a third-party app for posting makes a huge difference and allows you to be consistent on various platforms. And some apps, like Tailwind, also give you the analytics you need to see what’s working on each channel.
Each social media management app has its perks. So how do you pick which one to use for your company? Well, it boils down to what your needs are and which social media apps you’ll be using!
Next, I will show you some perks of the Tailwind App versus other scheduling apps.
Let’s take a look at the graphic below. 👇
When looking for scheduling and posting apps that can manage all your social in one place, many will do just that, but as you can see, not all have the same benefits as Tailwind!
Want to learn more about the best tools to manage social media accounts? We have a post on the must-have tools for small business owners where we go even deeper into this topic. You should check it out. 😎
Now that we’ve established Tailwind can make your social media dreams come true – let’s talk strategy with posting to multiple social media apps.
Tips to an Effective Social Media Multiple Posting Strategy
You may need a strategy to see effective growth and sales through social media, but the good news is creating a good plan isn’t that complicated!
Follow these five steps, and you’ll have everything you need to build a successful strategy through the help of a social media multiple posting app!
- Create a plan for each social media channel: The most significant deciding factor for success has a plan. Even if you’re experimenting with different types of content at first, having a strategy is a solid first step.
- Post regularly: I’d suggest posting more than once a week on any app, but the more consistent you are, the easier apps know where to show your content. Some apps like Twitter and Tik Tok require daily content and interaction, while Instagram and Facebook allow more flexibility. Developing a routine helps you be consistent and predictable to your audience. And it also helps the apps make sure the algorithm begins to see and favor your content.
- Use a social media management tool: It can be a lot posting on several channels multiple times a day, but a social media tool like Tailwind App makes the job much easier! Just open the app, create, and schedule a month’s worth of content. Easy peasy.
- A/B test: The A/B test allows you to see what works best between two different things. It’s a great way to experiment with different tones, voices, content, hashtags, and titles. Comparing data allows you to see what performs better to help narrow down your strategy.
- Take advantage of hashtags: Speaking of hashtags, they’re one of the best ways to expand your social media reach organically. When you manage multiple social media accounts, you can measure your efforts and analyze performance by tracking the hashtags that you are using. Not keen on doing hashtag research? Tailwind App has a Hashtag Finder, which researches the best hashtags for each post, depending on its content.
Start reaching different demographics with multiple social media accounts! As you can see, social media management doesn’t have to be a big undertaking, especially with the help of a management app like Tailwind.
Get started with a forever free plan with Tailwind, and start saving yourself the time and hassle of managing multiple accounts today!
Psst! This Pin was made in seconds with Tailwind Create. Try it for yourself!