For many Tailwind members Pinterest is their largest, or second largest, source of traffic.
Did you know that clicks from Pinterest often generate more dollars than clicks from Google organic search?
We all know someone who could benefit by learning how to market through Pinterest, and if we’re honest with ourselves that someone maybe us.
We thought we’d make it as simple to get started as 7 great pieces of content from the Tailwind back catalog. It’ll take you 7 minutes to glance over these so that you know enough to dive deeper when you have the time – so here we go!
- Pinterest vs. Instagram Marketing – Which is Right for You? (Pinterest if you want traffic and if it’s where your customers are)
- Launchpad – Free Pinterest Marketing Courses for Beginners and Experts (learn what Pinterest is and master the fundamentals)
- Pin Curation: The Cornerstone of a Strong Pinterest Strategy (you have to give to receive)
- What Makes a Great Pin (building Pins that work – that’s the art)
- Takeoff Awards 2016 – Honoring Massive Growth on Pinterest (learn from those who are succeeding)
- Printable Pinterest Calendar (find out what you should be pinning when)
- Plan the Ultimate Pinterest Strategy (build a strategy that works, from the ground up)
New users get $30 Tailwind credit – offer ends midnight Friday Oct 21st!
That’s two months free!
Share this post with a friend in need
If you know anyone who just needs a nudge to take the plunge with Pinterest marketing please share this post with them. One day they’ll thank you for it.
David is Tailwind’s Director of Marketing and Growth. He is a former journalist who wrote for The Times and The Financial Times, a marketing agency co-founder, founder of Confluence digital marketing conference, father of two, and early morning writer. He grew up on The Isle of Wight in England and lives in Oklahoma City.