When it comes to talking about Pinterest, I can go on and on. I recently had a nice long chat with professional photographer, Andrew Hellmich about getting started on Pinterest and shared the first half of our conversation in podcast episode 009. This episode is the last half of our conversation and we cover lots more information about Pinterest.
Some of the topics covered in this episode include:
- Pinterest business terms of service – https://business.pinterest.com/tos/
- How to space out your pining
- Pin it button for websites from Pinterest- https://business.pinterest.com/pin-it-button/
- WordPress pin it button plugin- https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pinterest-pin-it-button/
- Pin it button for bookmarks bar- https://about.pinterest.com/goodies/
- Pinterest Analytics
- Pinning your Instagram images
Wow, 10 episodes of podcast so already! It feels like it just launched yesterday. Are there any particular kinds of guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes?
To connect with Andrew or to listen to his Photobiz Xposed podcast, you can find him at photobizx.com
During our chat, Andrew asked about pinning Instagram images to Pinterest. The last time I pinned from Instagram was before the new look came along and I wasn’t 100% sure it would still work.
Instagram and Pinterest
Around the same time I had my conversation with Andrew, I received a question from Muskie on my previous post about pinning Instagram photos. When I tried my old method, it failed but I found a new way.
Here’s a short video showing the new method I found to pin directly from Instagram. (This seems to work best in Google Chrome.)
Thanks for stopping by and if you found this helpful, please feel free to share on your favorite social network by using the buttons below. You know what mine is, what’s yours?