Multi-platform marketing is a challenge for small business owners. Unlike your established brand competitors, you might not have the resources to hire dedicated marketing professionals to help you!
So what happens? You have to wear all the hats. Sales, order fulfillment, management, marketing… the list goes on. All that hard work doesn’t leave you a lot of time to become a marketing professional on the fly.
In fact, when we surveyed our users, we found that 46% of small business owners only have 0-5 hours of available time for marketing in a week. In contrast, the average marketing professional spends 16 hours a week just on routine tasks alone!
And that’s marketing professionals, who probably also don’t spend hours grappling with indecision and uncertainty about what to do, much less learning marketing tactics through trial and error.
Small business owners rarely are marketing professionals, so it’s safe to say all that extra time learning and practicing marketing strategies eats up a lot more than those 5 hours per week. Not to mention, trying to keep up with the latest trends in digital marketing that seem to change every minute!
Tailwind’s latest feature Copilot aims to tackle these problems head-on by giving small business owners the exact tools they need to market confidently on more channels in less time.
Personalized Marketing Plans Tailored to Your Unique Business
With Copilot, you’ll answer a series of questions about your business, marketing experience, and time available.
Then, you’ll receive an interactive personalized marketing plan that targets each stage of the customer journey- through awareness, consideration, and conversion campaigns.
Tailwind Copilot enables you to:
- Receive recommended campaigns customized to your business type and time available.
- See detailed post suggestions for each part of the campaign, complete with prompts and real-world post examples from other small businesses to inspire you.
- Create social media posts – and emails! – from hundreds of designs personalized to your brand in seconds.
- Seamlessly schedule and publish your newly created content in one easy-to-use workflow.
- Manage your marketing with a calendar view that shows you your upcoming marketing actions so you’re never caught off guard with nothing to post
- Receive helpful email reminders to keep your marketing plan on track
- Act on marketing best practices and industry-specific strategies so you’re spending your limited time on the most impactful marketing
Get Better Results From Your Marketing in Less Time
Using Tailwind Copilot removes the blockers that have set you back from the most impactful marketing for your business. Create and publish content guided by prompts and proven examples to remove the guessing game of what works!
And the best part – your marketing is fitted to your schedule, not the other way around.
Let Tailwind plan your marketing for you by taking our 1-minute personalization survey (it really takes just one minute!), or visiting Tailwind’s Copilot page to learn more.
Want to hear from one of our members using Copilot? Jackie from Midnight City Tarot launched a product with Tailwind, and relies on Copilot to keep her social channels fresh.
Behind the Scenes with the Tailwind Team: Copilot
[…] Source link […]
[…] couple of months ago we released Copilot – the tool that makes marketing your business easy because it tells you exactly what marketing to […]