BRIDESVIEW, INC. DBA TAILWIND, a Delaware Corporation, ( "Tailwind", "We", "Us", "Our") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.tailwindapp.com (our "Website" ), when you purchase, download, install, register with, access, or use the TAILWIND APP (the "App" ), or when you use one of Services including Tailwind, Tailwind Plus, Tailwind Lite, Tailwind Pro, and the Enterprise Platform and other services made available (the "Platforms"). (We collectively refer to the Website, App, and Platforms as the "Services".)
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website, on this App, or through these Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages sent through or in connection with this Website, this App, or these Services.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- Through the Tailwind Browser Extension
It DOES NOT apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Tailwind or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible through our Services.
These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
These Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Personal information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is an individual that can be identified, directly or indirectly, be referenced to an identifier such as: a name, an identification number, specific location data, an online identifier, or other attributes specific to that natural person. Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated in such a way that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether on its own or in combination with other information.
We collect personal information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Services.
Personal Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with, or use our Services, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as first name; last name; organization name; domain name; website; postal address; email address; telephone number; RSS feel link; your Pinterest® profile reference (which includes your profile metadata, board data, pin data follower information, and related aggregate analytics), your Instagram® profile reference (which includes your profile metadata, post data, follower information, and related analytics), your Facebook® profile or page reference (which includes your profile or page metadata and post data); your Google Analytics profile reference (which includes website traffic data, specifically geared traffic originating from social networks); or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as industry of business and business type.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms through our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App and/or subscribing to our Services, posting material, interacting with our marketing utilities, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services or when you provide us with feedback or reach out with questions.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your subscription services.
- Your search queries on the App or through our Services.
You may also provide information content to be published or displayed ( "Posted") on public areas of websites and affiliated apps (such as www.Pinterest®.com and www.Instagram®.com) you access through our Services (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions may, but not necessarily, contain personal information. Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profiles or pages provided by third parties such as Pinterest® and Instagram®, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use your Personal Information.
We use your personal information to
- Identify you when you login to your account,
- Enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you,
- Improve the Services we provide to you,
- Process payments,
- Communicate with you, and
- Maintain the security of our Services through authentication.
Legal Basis for Use of Personal Information
We process personal information from you where:
- we have your consent to do so,
- we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g., to deliver the Tailwind Services you have requested), or
- the processing is in our legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interest which are not already described in this notice, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use our Services, we may use technology to automatically collect:
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, mobile device ID, mobile device type, mobile device model, mobile device operating system version, device’s location, device’s time zone, and the device’s telephone number. Specifically, we automatically collect your IP address for security purposes.
- Location Information. We automatically collect information regarding the time zone in which you and your mobile device is located.
- Usage Details. When you access and use our Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access and use, including certain account activity such as your Tailwind report views, creation of User Contributions, publishing of User Contributions, impressions, actions taken on certain content, invitations you send to others to use Tailwind; traffic data; logs, attributes indicating level of usage or user properties, and other communication data and resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Third Party Profile and Page Data. When you Authorize us to access your Profile or Page Data on third-party applications, we automatically collect meta data, post data, follower data, and related analytics collected and tracked by third-party applications, such as, but not limited to, Pinterest®, Instagram®, and Facebook®.
- Stored Information and Files. We may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not authorize third-party applications, do not register with, access, or download our Services, and delete the App from your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking) such as the usage details outlined above. If you do not want your behavior and usage details tracked, do not authorize third-party applications (such as Facebook®, Pinterest®, or Instagram®) do not register with, access, or download our Services, and delete the App from your device.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information or usage details that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Tailwind’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Tailwind about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to refer friends via email, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tailwind, our customers or others.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Tailwind, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Tailwind Browser Extension. Our Browser Extension does not collect, use, store, or share/disclose any information that is personally identifying. However, when users prompt the extension to submit an image, we send the non-personally identifying information to Tailwind. This information is collected, stored, and used in order to enable use of the Tailwind features. It is shared only with Tailwind when prompted.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use our Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
- Your Internet service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
Collection and Removal of Personal Information. You can choose not to provide your personal
information when using our Services, but this may prevent you from being able to take full advantage
of the functions available online and it may prevent us from being able to provide you with our Services.
- You may access, correct, request deletion or request a copy of any or all of your personal information in our possession by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe. If we must incur expenses to comply with your request, we may charge you a reasonable fee to cover these expenses if permitted by law. If you believe any of the personal information is we have collected from you is inaccurate, you can email email@example.com with a request to update this information. We will honor your requests within reasonable timeframe.
- Promotion by Tailwind. If you do not want email promotions for our own or third parties' products and services, you can opt-out of our promotional emails and newsletter by unsubscribing or clicking on an opt-out link within an email you receive. You can also always opt-out by logging into your account and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email to to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted Advertising by Tailwind. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, send us an email to to email@example.com to discuss the options.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ( "NAI") on the NAI’s website.
Accessing, Correcting Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, or enforcing our Terms. As discussed above, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We will honor your requests within reasonable timeframe.
As discussed above, you may contact our third-party service providers directly to remove or update your personal information in the possession of such third-party service providers.
If you delete your User Contributions from the App, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other App users. Copies of your User Contributions may also remain viewable and accessible on third party websites, such as Pinterest® and Instagram®. Proper access and use of information provided through our Services, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms.
Personal Data Transferred From the EU to the United States
Tailwind has committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield for more information and to file a complaint.
These recourse mechanisms are available at no cost to you. Damages may be awarded in accordance with applicable law. Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU or Swiss individuals received pursuant to the Privacy Shield, Tailwind is potentially liable.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 111 Harrison Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.
We take all reasonable steps to protect information we receive from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction to the best of our knowledge and ability. We have put in place appropriate measures to safeguard and secure your information, and we make use of privacy-enhancing technologies such as encryption. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas accessed through our Services like chat interfaces. Such features may be accessible through Tailwind Tribes. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
111 Harrison Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73104