When you go to your Pinterest account, do you feel like you’re looking at this?
Does it make you crazy when you can’t find what you’re looking for? Never fear, there is a solution and I’m here to help!
Pinterest has made it easier to rearrange your boards. Now, you simply click on the board you’d like to move and drag it to it’s new position. Be sure to read the tips at the bottom of this post about what order your boards should be in.
Have you ever notice that little film strip looking thing next to where it says “Edit Profile”? Click it and you can do magic.
When you click this pops up
You can then click on the individual board and drag it to where you want it. It kind of reminds me of one of those slider puzzle games I used to play as a kid.
Ordering your Pinterest Boards
If your Pinterest account is for personal use, put the boards in an order that make sense to you. For example group holidays together and put fashion boards together.
If you are a blogger or business owner and want to get more Pinterest followers and more traffic back to your site, some of these suggestions might help.
- Put boards with pins that have links back to your website or blog at the top so they are easy to find.
- Put boards with popular topics related to your target audience at the top.
- Put boards with current contest and promotions at the top.
- Organize boards in an order that makes sense, try to separate boards into groups of similar topics.
- As the seasons change and promotions end, don’t forget to rearrange your boards or delete expired promotions.
Are your boards organized?
If you know someone who’s boards are a mess and you want to be a kind and compassionate person, please share this post with them. It’s the right thing to do.
If something about Pinterest is perplexing you, let me know, I’m here to help. Click on the contact me tab in the menu to find out how to reach me.
Start a Free Trial of Tailwind for Pinterest!
Cynthia Sanchez is a Pinterest marketing consultant and expert. Cynthia created OhSoPinteresting.com, one of the early leaders in Pinterest education for businesses. Contact Cynthia on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cynthiasanchezrnbsn