Earlier today, Pinterest named Tailwind an inaugural partner in the new Marketing Developer Partner program. This means we’ll have special access to the Content Publishing API, which allows us to help you do fun things like schedule Pins.
The major benefits of being an official API partner – faster product development, enhanced account security and user privacy protections – are honestly kind of boring to talk about. In short, having API access lets us serve you better each and every day.
So, perhaps the best way to see why Tailwind’s invitation to the new Marketing Developer Partnership program matters is in those “Wow” moments when a product just makes your life better:
1. When scheduling Pins frees you up to do the things you pinned
2. When you can manage multiple Pinterest accounts with a single login
3. When you schedule Pins from any website
4. When you schedule Pins from Pinterest’s mobile and tablet apps
5. When you create and publish beautiful Pins in one tool
6. When you shuffle lots of Pins to spread them out
7. When your analytics helps you Pin smarter
8. When you engage new customers 24/7 (even while asleep)!
9. When you then become the subject of customers’ dreams…
10. When you reach out for support and ACTUALLY FEEL SUPPORTED!
11. When you sell more on Etsy (or elsewhere)
12. When it “Saves Your Life.”
(Hopefully these were meant figuratively…)
If you aren’t already using Tailwind, we hope becoming an official Marketing Developer Partner might tip you over the edge to give us a try. Start your free trial now.
If that’s not enough, check out our live tweet wall for over 100 reviews of Tailwind, in users’ own words.
In the meantime, we’ll keep on working hard for you.
Daniel Maloney is the CEO and Co-founder of Tailwind — your new Marketing team, helping you create social media designs, schedule posts, and optimize across Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest with one easy-to-use social media management tool. A veteran of the internet industry, Danny previously led New Initiatives at Google Maps / Local and YouTube, served as General Manager of AOL Video, and founded other companies in the fields of e-commerce and visual discovery prior to Tailwind. He’s passionate about business strategy, entrepreneurship, and growth!